Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pretty.

My new swim suit arrived today! This is the first racing suit I've bought since probably 2001ish. I'm trying to shed my old habit of doubling up on worn-out suits for practice to create drag and get more use out of them. I have been informed that it's very passe. The two suits I have left in good shape no longer fit me because I have (barely) developed hips since I bought them many moons ago.

I'm really pleased with the cut and construction of this suit. The material is a polyester mix and the seams seem solid. The legs aren't cut extremely high as some suits are, it fits nicely around the mid-section, nicely around the back and butt (no wedgies), and flatters what boobage I have. One thing I will note is that the sizing is a little small as is often the case with racing suits. According to their sizing chart, I should be wearing a 30 or 32, but I ordered a 34 and it just fits (which is good, it will stretch out over time). I wouldn't go any smaller.

I haven't had a Dolfin suit before but I'm happy with it so far. Especially for less than $30! We'll just have to see how it performs in the pool.

Excuse the tiredness...this is after work and a trip to the gym.












































Dolfin Uglies, you may have just become my new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment