Friday, August 21, 2009

This week's workouts

I've been trying to decide all week what my next step will be in terms of racing. In the meantime, here is what I've done this week:

Monday - 30 min. weights, 2 mile run
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 3 mile bike (wanted to do more but ran out of time), 30 min. weights
Thursday - 3 miles track speedwork and 750 yds. swim with some friends. I also bought my first wetsuit. W00t! Thank you, Xterra sale.
Friday - Today will be 30 min. weights and something. Not sure what.

This weekend I'm hoping to do a long bike ride, get some boxing in, and I just got an email invite from the local college tri club for an OWS tomorrow morning. I am seriously considering joining them for the first time. I also need to clean my house and get some quality husband time in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment